The Akura™ Tilting Stand conveniently keeps well plates at an angle of 30 degrees during cell aggregation improving spheroid/organoid uniformity.
- Improved spheroid uniformity through tilting of Akura™ 96/384 Spheroid Plates and directing cells to the edge of the well for efficient aggregation.
- Safe stacking of up to 4 plates for parallel spheroid/organoid formation
- Incubator safe and reusable through simple cleaning and sterilization.
One stand, individually wrapped, made of anodized aluminum, non-sterile.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use stage for stable tilting of Akura™ Plates
- Safe stacking of up to four Akura™ Plates
- Inert material and easy-to-clean design
- Can be sterilized using conventional methods
The Akura™ Tilting Stand is used in combination with Akura™ 96 and Akura™ 384 Plates. Please refer to these products in the respective product manuals.
The Akura™ Tilting Stand is used in combination with Akura™ 96 and Akura™ 384 Plates, for which detailed protocols for production of spheroids are provided. Please also refer to these products for FAQ’s.