Overview of InSphero Incubox™
The InSphero Incubox™ is a specially engineered container that creates a high-humidity microclimate inside conventional cell culture incubators and protects your sensitive plates from large humidity drops and fluctuations – the major cause for evaporation effects.
- Maintain a stable medium volume and accurate compound concentration due to minimal evaporation over time.
- Reduce well-to-well variation by minimizing evaporation-induced reagent gradients across the plate.
- Use all wells of your plate by eliminating edge effects in your culture plate.
- Save on plasticware by using up to 38% more wells of your plate.
Features of InSphero Incubox™
1 Incubox™, water bath, venting holes for continuous gas exchange; built of transparent, inert, and temperature-stable material, non-sterile.
Dimensions: height - 210 mm, width - 350 mm, depth - 375 mm
- InSphero Incubox™ can accommodate up to 20 microplates and fits on the shelves of a wide range of incubators.
- Made of aluminum, stainless steel, and toughened safety glass (ESG)
- Incubox™ is compatible with a wide range of solvents and can be autoclaved in a standard incubator thereby reducing the risk of contamination.
- The Incubox™ is equipped with its own water bath which allows water exchange without disrupting the incubation conditions.
- A defined number of holes on the backside of the Incubox™ ensures gas exchange and maintains ambient O2 and CO2 concentrations while also preventing humidity loss.
- The magnetic closure system allows quick, safe, and one-handed door handling to access the plates inside the InSphero Incubox™.
Please refer to these products in the respective product manuals.
- Product Manual InSphero Incubox™
- Quick Start Guide InSphero Incubox™
[App Note] Utility of the Incubox™ to reduce edge-effects and minimize well-to-well variability